Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Modifying A Rockettheme Template

Modifying A Rockettheme Template 14 years, 2 months ago #246

• jay973
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Piet,

I'm starting to create my pages with different content and so far I have three pages in the services section which are anpr cameras, pay and display and automated parking. I've managed to add the correct content information for anpr cameras but the same information has duplicated onto the other two pages. I've looked in the article manager to find the page pay and display and the automated parking page but it's not there. I can see the products page where my article for the anpr cameras are but I don't understand why the other two pages are not present. Do you know what I've done wrong because I would like to put the correct content information on the neccessary pages.

Will it be best to create new subjects for different questions I have or are you happy with everything under one subject title 'Modifying A Rockettheme Template'

Kind Regards
Paul
The topic has been locked.

Modifying A Rockettheme Template 14 years, 2 months ago #247

• joomtorial
Hi Paul,

I think you will have to be in the Main Menu to solve this. It looks to me all 3 menus are pointing to the same article.

So where you created your 3 menus, on the right hand side, you should be able to choose/pick a different article per menu. It looks to me you have been copying menus and renaming them and that would lead to menus leading to the same articles.

Will it be best to create new subjects for different questions I have or are you happy with everything under one subject title 'Modifying A Rockettheme Template'

If you can create new topics that would fit a certain category in the forum, please do so. It may be more helpful and would give a better overview on problems for other users here too.

Modifying A Rockettheme Template 14 years, 2 months ago #248

• jay973
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Piet, I understand it clearly now. I needed to create a new article in the article manager which I could then link the corressponding page to in the main menu and from the select article drop down menu on the right, I can choose the article that I created with the correct content I added. Any new questions I have I'll create a new subject.

Thanks once again for advising me on this.

kind Regards
Paul
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Joomla Video Tutorials by Joomtorial