Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How To Add Filter To A Webpage

How To Add Filter To A Webpage 12 years ago #298

• paul50
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Piet,

I'm using Joomla 1.5.25. My websites is redrouteparking.com. I’d like to add a filter to the page "Areas Covered" which can be found in Services-Areas Covered. On that page there are 10 locations. I plan to create several pages for different areas with 10 locations on each page with filters. The idea is to be able to type in an area in the filter box for that area to come up so you don't have to go through all the pages to find it. I also need to be able to create additional pages so people can see page 1 of 20 with a start and end link that goes to the end of the search and back to the beginning. I don't know how to do this and I will be very grateful if you can advise me please. I've tried to use a component called SectionEx but without success as it wouldn't allow me to change the section to uncategorised which is what I've named all my webpages. An example of what I’m trying to achieve can be seen at the following website: www.corepointparkingsolution.co.uk/index...id=15&Itemid=149

Regards
Paul
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Joomla Video Tutorials by Joomtorial